- If your Kiowa County and southeast Colorado businesses has modified hour or services due the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your updates to be included in this list at no charge.
- J & J Liquor, LLC 719-438-5754 OPEN!!!! I am wiping down several times a day. If you are uneasy about coming in, please use the drive- up window!!! J & J Liquor has temporary hours of 10am-7pm Mon-Sat, closed Sun. Thank you for sharing!!
- GN Bank Following government guidelines, our lobby will be open by appointment only starting Monday, March 23. Please use our drive-thru, ATM, or online banking services. For an appointment, call us at 719-438-5331. For more information, visit gn-bank.com
- Kiowa Health Mart WE DELIVER! If you live outside town & need delivery, let us know and we will do our best to make arrangements. We appreciate your cooperation & understanding during this time & always! ***CALL: (719)438-5832*** ***TEXT:(719)212-9141***
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites - Eads At this time, our Bar is closed to all outside guests, we will still be offering our menu for TAKE OUT ONLY, you may call at 719-438-2021 to place an order TO GO.
- Kiowa County Public Library * All KCPLD programs, outreach, etc. is cancelled until further notice. Our doors will be closed, but our online services are still available. 24/7 Wi-Fi can be accessed outside of the library all day, every day. Thousands of eBooks and eAudiobooks are available through our Cloud Library app. Our online databases (student resources; small engine/auto repair help; genealogy; etc.) are available 24/7 through our website. Staff will be available March 19th to answer questions by phone and set up appointments for essential library use only. March 20th - 22nd staff will only be available to answer questions online at the above links/contacts. March 23rd staff will be meeting to discuss/plan addition ways to serve you during this closure. We will share our plans going forward through the above links, newspapers, and posted on the courthouse door. Yes, the library is closed, but we are still working diligently to serve the heart of our organization, the Kiowa County Community! Thank you for your support. Phone - 719-438-5581 Email - email@example.com On Our Website - www.eads.colibraries.org Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/KiowaCountyPublicLibrary
- JJ'S Restaurant. We will be open: 11am-2pm 5pm-8pm Monday thru Saturday. During these times CARRY OUT or DELIVERY will be available. 719-438-2002 Visit our Facebook page for specials https://www.facebook.com/jjsrestautant/
- Windmill Saloon will be closed for 30 days
- Hawks Nest The new guidelines We will have pre-made sandwiches and personal pan pizzas available to come in and grab and leave. Call in your order if it is custom to ANY extent Lunch specials will not be made until the restrictions are lifted 719-729-3384
- Hometown Gas & Grill. Take out only. Visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Hometown-Gas-Grill-1827749380800315/ or phone 719-438-2206
- Crow's Stop & Shop Here for you. Effective Immediately...
We will open Crow's Stop and Shop at 8:00am to seniors and immunocompromised. Better yet if you bring you list we can shop for you and you can pick it up curbside. Call the store at 438-5881.Visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Crows-Stop-Shop-240626579281809/ 719-438-5881
- Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site is announcing modifications to operations to implement the latest guidance from the White House, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), and local and state authorities to promote social distancing. As of March 19, 2020, Sand Creek Visitor Centers and WNPA Park Stores are closed until further notice. Where it is possible to adhere to the latest health guidance, the remainder of the park will remain open during regular hours; Thursday through Monday, 9am to 4pm. https://www.nps.gov/sand/index.htm
Kiowa County Business Schedules
You may also like these similar stories:
KiowaCountyPress.net may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase products or services through links in an article. Prices, when displayed, are accurate at the time of publication but may change over time. Commissions do not influence editorial independence.
The Kiowa County Press is an independent newspaper published in Eads, Kiowa County, Colorado, and to the world at KiowaCountyPress.net.