From the 135-year history of the Kiowa County Press in Eads, Colorado.
Pearls of faith from Pastor Richard Zabriskie.
Kiowa County moved back to LOW Community level by the CDC.
Recommended actions based on current level include
- Stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines.
- Get tested if you have symptoms.
You may choose to wear a mask at any time as an additional precaution to protect yourself and others.
For further information see this link:
The Regular meeting of the Kiowa County Commissioners was called to order on June 9, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. by Chairman Donald Oswald. Oswald opened the meeting with prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Donald Oswald, Chairman
- Howard "Butch" Robertson, Commissioner Mike Lening, Commissioner
- Delisa Weeks, County Clerk
- Tina Adamson, County Administrator
Cindy McLoud entered the meeting at 9:10 a.m., as a member of the audience.
- Scott Pearcey
- Steven Phelps
- Debbie Eder
- Fischer Woolsey
- Jami Lane
- Amanda Hokanson
- Trinity Walsh
- Anna Strickland
- J.C. Cordova* Military Service
- Camaron Crow
- Kayla Frederick
- Traci Tuttle
- Bradley Rehm
- Carol Warnick
- Patrick Hollis
- Pete Thomas
- Austin Coen
Photo of the week from the June 24, 2022, edition of the Kiowa County Press in Eads, Colorado - Tomato plant - Chris Sorensen
JUNE 23, 2022 MEETING DATE
BEFORE THE COLORADO OIL AND GAS CONSERVATION COMMISSION
NOTICE AND APPLICATION FOR HEARING
DOCKET NO. 220600152
TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES AND TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
Pursuant to Rule 523.d, the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Staff has applied to the Commission for an Order Finding Violation against Cholla Production, LLC (Operator No. 16830) ("Cholla") to adjudicate allegations in the Notice of Alleged Violation Nos. 402874852.
- 7:00 pm Kiowa County Fire Protection District Board Meeting
- 5:30 pm Eads All School Reunion Meeting @ Eads High School Library
- 6:00 pm Eads Consumers Supply Co annual Meeting
- 7:00 pm Eads RE-1 School Board Meeting
- 9:00 am - 11:30 am VBS @ Praise Community Church-Eads